To the Innocent.....

By Nyankokate
So my little Binks is sick. Very sick. He has a Perineal Hernia and can't defecate. It will cost so much money to fix.... possibly in the thousands. I dont have the money. If he doesn't get help asap, he will die. Everyone is telling me...you've done all you can you need to let this one go. But its not good enough for me. People think im crazy...the money i've spent on him...but i dont care. I look into his eyes and i see a soul. I see innocence and helplessness that has been put in my path for a reason, and its tearing me apart inside. This is my burden. It's my purpose. Without this I would be useless. To feel this helpless makes my stomach turn into unbearable knots. He's suffering. Do I end his pain? I don't want the responsibility of life. I don't want to decide if this is where he will end.